Recently, HDFC Bank has opened Equity Trading Company, HDFC Securities (HDFCsec), which provides both online trading and trading on phone service. HDFC securities trading provide you latest news of stock market at www.hdfcsec.com. It provides strong platforms to their customers to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE, and derivatives in NSE. To get the benefit of the HDFC Securities Trading service, you need to login at the site by entering User ID and password which you created at the time of registering process. Follow the tips about how to login in HDFC securities trading securely.
A trusted financial service provider, HDFC Securities supported by the HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their acquaintances, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFC securities offer you a unique range of services intended to put you in charge of your finances and allows you trade in the comfort of your home or office. HDFC Securities will maintain you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
Their research team tracks the economy, industries and companies to provide you the latest information and analysis. Their content provides financial information, analysis, investment guidance, news & views. HDFCsec offers Cash-n-Carry on NSE and BSE, Day trading on both NSE and BSE, Trade on Futures & Options on the NSE and Online IPO Investment. Using the State of art technology, it offer you robust platform to invest online in financial products. The HDFCsec trading account has a unique 3-in-1 feature which integrates your bank account, your demat account and your online trading account.
Features of HDFC Securities:
- Speed - Orders are placed electronically, so proceeds are available instantly.
- Seamless Transactions - By integrating your accounts, they ensure minimal waste of time during movement of your funds and shares.
- No manipulation - To prevent any mismanagement, they will send you an email confirmation, the minute your order is executed.
- Dedicated and Separate contact numbers - For trading over the phone as well as for customer care.
- Safety and Security - HDFC Securities offer the highest level of security such as 128-bit encryption technology.
HDFC Securities Products & Services:
- Online trading for Resident & NRIs
- Cash-n-Carry on both NSE and BSE by taking delivery of shares
- Day trading, on both NSE and BSE, wherein all the positions are compulsorily squared up on the same trading day
- Trade Futures & Options on the NSE
- Online IPOs
- Telephone - based trading for Equities, Derivatives and IPOs
HDFC Securities online trading:
Online trading service is the process of purchasing and selling securities through the internet. To trade online, you require personal computer, telephone and an Internet account with any one of the Internet service providers. HDFC Securities provide users an interface on the Internet and also provides necessary guidance to buy and sell orders over the internet.
Features of HDFC Securities online trading:
- Trade Equities listed on the NSE and BSE on a Delivery/Day Trading basis
- Trade Futures and Options on the NSE
- Conveniently subscribe to the latest IPOs directly through your trading account.
- Create, view and maintain upto 5 different portfolios
- Market Watch - Monitor the real-time movement of upto 30 of your favourite stocks
- Manage your account information and view your transaction history
- Powerful Brokerage Rebate Scheme for all customers
- 25 Free calls for all Offline customers every month
Advantages of online trading
- Highly safe & secure mode of trading
- Simple & Quick - In 4 clicks, you can place your orders
- Paper-less & hassle free
- View your Demat & Savings Account Online, while Trading
- Tools like Get Quotes, Portfolio Tracker, etc helps you in making informed Financial decisions
How to use the HDFC Securities online Trading?
To use the HDFC Securities online trading, first Log on to www.hdfcsec.com if you are registered on the site. Then confirm the order place and check your mail for an email confirmation of your order. Once you have login in the site, you can watch your shares and money being credited and debited online.
Screenshot of login page
Any Indian resident/non resident individual NRI (except for the US NRIs) or an Indian Corporate can register with HDFCsec. To become a member of the HDFC securities online trading, you will have to open savings/current and demat account with HDFC Bank. To open Account with HDFCsec, you require below documents:
- Their registration form
- Client agreement as per format
- Power of attorney as per format
- Bank and DP account opening forms
- Photographs for all account holders for bank and DP and that of the sole account holder for securities trading account
- Bank and DP agreements in case of three-in-one accounts
- Application for Net Banking (third party transfers)
- Application for Net Banking (demat accounts)
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of PAN card
- Identity proof - copy of passport or PAN card or voter ID or driving license or ration card
- Address proof - copy of driving license or passport or ration card or voter card or telephone bill or electricity bill or bank statement
HDFC Securities Dial-a-Share service:
The Dial-a-Share facility gives you the convenience to trade in shares over the telephone and the ease of settlement of trades as an electronic process.
HDFC Securities Trading Contact Details:
Customer care center:
HDFC Securities Limited,
Trade Globe, 2nd floor,
Kondivita, Andheri Kurla Road,
Mumbai - 400059
Contact number of customer care center: Tollfree: 1800-22-9700 or Mumbai: 022-28346600
Customer Service Phone (India): 1800-22-9700, +91-22-2834-6600
Customer Service Phone (for NRI's): +91 22 28346685
You Might Also Like :
- POEMS Singapore Stock and Share Trading at www.poems.com.sg
- Stock & forex trading guide at ThinkOrSwim.com
- Financial Technologies India Ltd Down 9.25% As MCX application Rejected
- TradeStation.com - Login guide to TradeStation for Online Brokerage Services
- www.TradeKing.com - Login to TradeKing for Online Stock & Options Trading
- Invest Bank Internet Banking Online