In Iowa City, the university of Iowa is situated. It is a public state-funded research university. The University of Iowa provides you online courses which are known as ICON (Iowa Courses Online). If you want to login for ICON, then you can login by entering your HawkID and password at Icon.Uiowa.Edu. At the University of Iowa, ICON is the system of course management. Automatically, Engineering courses of all college are created in ICON for some UI departments.
The University of Iowa was recognized on February 25, 1847. Iowa is unruffled of 11 colleges; the largest college is Liberal Arts and Sciences which is enrolling most of Iowa’s undergraduates. Undergraduates are joined up by The Henry B. Tippie College of Business, the Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, and the Colleges of Education, Engineering, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy. Originally, the State University of Iowa named the University of Iowa, and this remains the institution's legal name.
On February 25, 1847 the state university was founded, as Iowa's first public institution of higher learning. In 1855, in the United States, to admit men and women on an equal basis, Iowa became the first public university. To accept creative work in theater, writing, music, and art on an equal basis with academic research, the university was the world's first university. Architect D. Elwood Cook designed Iowa's main campus, with the campus bordered by Park Road to the north and Dubuque and Gilbert Streets roughly to the east.
- ICON Lib. Res. Training
- ICON Practice Site
- LAWR Library Materials
- 06N:211:EXC Spr10 Marketing Management
There are three types of course sites are available.
- Registrar-affiliated course site
- Development course site
- Non-registrar course site
Registrar-affiliated course site: For sites affiliated with University courses that the Office of the Registrar tracks. Automatic enrollment of instructors (from OSIRIS records) and students (from Registrar data) will be received by these courses. OSIRIS and Course records held by the Registrar must be up-to-date. Until an instructor marks to Course sites "active", Course sites will remain invisible to students.
Development course site: The development course site is for the purpose of development and test. To develop course content, the Development course sites can be used.
Non-Registrar course site: The sites which are not affiliated with University courses are known as Non-Registrar course site. It may be used to support research collaborations, conferences, cohorts, and other University activities.
For the course of ICON you will require software and system. For Registrar-affiliated and non-Registrar-affiliated courses, ICON course sites are available. It is available for instructor testing and development purposes; for faculty, staff, or research organizational purposes; and for student organizations. If you want to get online request form, then see below:
- Open the URL : https://icon.uiowa.edu/support/newsite/
- Select the type of site you want (Registrar-affiliated, Development or Non-Registrar).
- On the Hawk ID Sign In page, enter your Hawk ID and password.
How to login at Icon.Uiowa.Edu for ICON?
- Open the website at Icon.Uiowa.Edu
- The option of login is given at the left side of the page.
- Enter your HawkID and password, and click on option “login”.
- You will see your ICON MyHome page, which will display a list of all your ICON courses.
- Click the course title to enter the course.
You Might Also Like :
- Jadavpur University Admission 2010 Online Application
- How to Login to University of Rochester Email from Rochester.edu
- Toledo University Admission at utoledo.edu
- www.open.uwi.edu - UWI Open Campus Login for Students - The University of the West Indies
- TANCA Counselling Schedule 2010 & Rank Info
- Assessment.Discoveryeducation.com - Login guide to Discovery Education Assessment