“The Institute of Cost and works accountants of India” ICWAI will release inter/final results of June 2009 exam soon. You can get your results on the ICWAl official site.
ICWAI was established in 1944 and it was registered as a company under the company act with the objectives of promoting, regulating, and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy. To read more info for ICWAI Click here.
If you had appeared for the inter June 2009 exams at the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), then this exam results is going to be published soon.
You can check your results of the ICWAI, Click here.
For this purpose you have to follow below instructions
Enter roll number or registered number.
- Roll No should be 6 digit (007068) format.
- Registration No should be entered in (SRN/345224) format.
- First enter Region Code (SRN/ERN/NRN/RSW/WRN) followed by 6 digit no.
- Please add 0 if you have 5 digit no.(eg : SRN/045224)
You Might Also Like :
- AP Police Constable Exam 2009 Key & Results Updates
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam & results
- Corporation Bank Jobs, Recruitment Results, Career Opportunities at corpbank.com
- CWG 2010 : Wiki, Results & updates
- Postal Assistant Exam Model Papers & Exam Patterns
- Mathletics.co.uk - Sign in to Play free Mathletics Games Online