For Recruitment of Civil & Electrical Engineers, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) India has published the Recruitment Notification in the cadre of Assistant Engineer 2010. This is the great opportunities for person who finds jobs in this field. It is an exciting offer for you if you have related qualifications and also communication skills.
For Assistant Engineer (Civil): 32
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 15
Gen: 26, OBC: 11, SC: 07, ST: 03
- 21-30 years (as on May 01, 2010)
For OBC, a relaxation in age limit is 3 years. For SC/CT and ECO/SSRCO, a relaxation in age limit is 5 years. For handicapped OBC candidate, a relaxation in age limit is 13 years and for handicapped SC/ST, a relaxation in age limit is 15 years.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
A Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with two years experience
Pay Scale: Rs. 11110 - 20910/-
- SC/ST/PH: Nil
- Others: Rs. 300
To be paid in form of a crossed DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of "Life Insurance Corporation of India" payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
For application, you have to download application form from the official website of LIC.
Send completed application form in prescribed format along with enclosures to:
The Executive Director (Personnel),
Life Insurance Corporation of India,
Central Office -Yogakshema,
Jeevan Bima Marg,
Mumbai – 400021
You Might Also Like :
- Career and Jobs at Bhel recruitment
- NIT Sikkim Recruitment 2010 Application on nitc.ac.in
- Corporation Bank Jobs, Recruitment Results, Career Opportunities at corpbank.com
- Postal Assistant Exam Model Papers & Exam Patterns
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2010 & Notifications
- Happy Engineers Day SMS, Wishes & Greetings