Every child wants to achieve good marks in every subject but they are facing difficulty in Maths. Maths is neither easy nor hard subject. Here information is provided about Mathletics Online Games and Sign in to play free Mathletics Games Online. Mathletics Online games help you to achieve good marks in the examination of Maths. Mathletics is the next generation in learning and helping students to enjoy maths and improve their results. The official website of Mathletics games is www. Mathletics.co.uk. The official website also provides facility of sign in to their users but your user id and password are required for sign in.
More than 2000 schools and 500,000 students use and trust in Mathletics. It was created in Australia but but now, it is used in over 10 countries. All aspects of mathematics are covered by it. More than 750 learning activities are contained for the students aged 5 through 18 by it. Live Mathletics fascinates students. Students become active and they challenge each other. Students can improve their maths because step-by-step animated support is given by Mathletics. Mathletics contain essential material for school students in UK.
How to get the most out of Mathletics?
- If the course is too difficult or too easy, then change to a more appropriate course.
- Take an active role in your child’s mathematics progress.
- Encourage your child to do activites that challenge, rather that those he/she finds easy.
- Encourage your child to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week.
- Take time to work together with your child. The support center in each activity will help show how to solve a particular problem.
- Encourage a balance between the full curriculum section and live Mathletics.
Benefits of Mathletics for school
- Improved results
- Students have access to Mathletics 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Students are engaged and motivated to learn
- Students love Mathletics
- Easy to use
- Provides the perfect link between home and school, where results flow seamlessly.
Mathletics motivates students to strive for better results
- Provides immediate feedback to students, teachers and parents
- Is fully aligned to syllabus outcomes
- Visually supports every curriculum concept
- Is adaptive, it tailors question based to the ability of individual students
- 24 hour access at both home and school
- Integrates home and school learning
How to sign in?
- If you want to sign in for Mathletics, then open the official website at www.Mathletics.co.uk
- Click on the option “sign in” which is given at the top of the page.
- Enter your user id and password.
- After enter user id and password, click on “sign in” button.
Reviews of customers about Mathletics
"I would highly recommend Mathletics to everyone. It's amazing to see the students so happy and so engaged when doing maths. Mathletics is the best way of making maths fun!" Simona Tudoran, Glenarm College
"I am totally sold on Mathletics. My Year 1 class really enjoy it and many use it at home. One boy even used it on holiday in Dubai!" Sam Pleasants, Oliver House, London
"The kids love it! They enjoy it because there is comprehensive help on how to do the work if you don't understand, they get instant rewards for completing tasks (some of the pupils completed the tasks I set and started doing more tasks to get more credit). They love the fact that they can compete with pupils all over the world as well as each other... a few have already said they will compete from home. They really like the feedback, i.e, what they have done right and wrong and the percentage graph it produces. One pupil remarked at the end of the lesson...'Ah Miss, I want to do more maths...!' Personally, I found it quite easy to access and figure out myself - it is very user friendly!" Nozi Dewa, The Warwick School, Surrey
"I have never seen the children so enthusiastic about Maths. It creates a real buzz around the school and certainly brings out everyone's competitive side. We love it!" Ella Mugridge, Little Ridge School
"We initially signed up just Y4 for Mathletics, but within a few weeks, the rest of the school were clambering to join in. Mathletics has allowed us to personalise learning and is popular with parents, pupils and staff. I wholeheartedly recommend it!" Becky Jackson, Donhead Prep, Wimbledon
You Might Also Like :