Stat Bank Of India (SBI) invites for online Recruitment applications form 2009 for Clerical Cadre posts from Indian citizens. If you are interested in Clerical post, then you can requested to apply online now at the official website of the State Bank of India. Only Interested Candidates are requested to apply online on 01.08.2009 and 15.09.2009.
Stat Bank Of India has announce the clerical grade employees are open his vacancy. SBI clerk ‘s total number is the 1100.
Important Dates for SBI Clerks Exam
- Start of Online submission of Application : 01/08/2009
- Last date of Online submission of Application : 15/09/2009
- Date of Written Examination : 08/11/09 and 15/11/2009
Number of vacancies: 11,000
Scale of Pay
SBI Online Application Form - Here
How To Apply
Candidates are required to go to any CBS branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply online through website www.statebankofindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Application registration on our website will be open from 01/08/2009 and 15/09/2009.
- Minimum 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS) OR
- A degree from a recognised university (graduation level) with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/PWD/XS).
- Matriculate Ex-Servicemen Candidates, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
- OBC / GEN- Application Fee & Postage Rs 250/-
- SC / ST / PWD / XS – Only Postage Rs 50/-
To be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India on a prescribed deposit slip and get receipt. Details of the payment should be entered in online application form.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.)
Selection Procedure in SBI Bank Clerk Job
Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together.
Telefax :022 – 2282 0427
Fax:022 – 2282 0411
For more information on SBI Recruitment 2009 and State Bank Of India Recruitment visit the official website Here.
You Might Also Like :
- United Bank of India Recruitment Application Form 2009
- Career and Jobs at Bhel recruitment
- Corporation Bank Jobs, Recruitment Results, Career Opportunities at corpbank.com
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2010 & Notifications
- NIT Sikkim Recruitment 2010 Application on nitc.ac.in
- LIC Assistant Engineer 2010 Recruitment Notification & Hall Tickets