Giving a gift is always confusing and time consuming. Vanilla visa card is perfect option for that. it is a prepaid gift card. Now you have no need to worry about what you want to give in gift to your loved one or what they like.
For any occasion; birthdays, anniversaries or holiday celebrations with friends and family Vanilla Visa Gift Cards make the perfect gift. It is also being used for employees, promotions and contest. It is accepted at where Visa debit cards are accepted. You can purchase it from various stores such as CVS, Rite Aid pharmacies and your local 7-Eleven. The card is available in denominations of $25, $50 and $100.
- It is safer than cash
- Just after purchasing a card, it can be used. It is activated by retailers at that time, but some retailer take 24 hours maximum.
- For first month no monthly fees
- If any false charges charged, you can contact Vanilla Visa immediately, they issue you new card with same balance before fraud charges occurred in old card.
- Gift card balance and transactions can be monitored online or by call on 1.800.571.1376 at no cost and any time, see here
- Phone numbers are available for lost cards, inquiry and order
- This card carries the visa logo, it is accepted by millions of merchants countrywide within the fifty United States and District of Columbia
- It is like prepaid card so you have to use just store money in card, so no worry about bill related issue
- It can be purchased in bulk minimum 50 or more, and it is best as corporate gift for promotions, gift to employees, incentives and rewards
A few small fees and limitations.
You have to keep the serial number at you for safety of card, if it lost or damage. Activation fee of $4.95 to $6.95 will be charged, depending on the value of the card. After six months, you are still carrying a balance on your card, the monthly fee is $2.50. Card becomes lost or stolen a charge is $5.95 shipping fee to send you a new card. Once the balance on the card is used up, you cannot reload more funds on to the card and you must have to purchase a new one, if you want to use.You cannot return this card to the merchant or Vanilla Visa for a refund. If you have used it more than balance the card will be declined, and after deduction of balance you have to pay by other source. It cannot use the "Pay-at-the-Pump" feature at gas stations; you have to pay to the cashier. This applies to all prepaid Visa gift cards.The card has no a PIN so cannot be used at ATMs to withdraw cash. You can not combine the amounts from different gift cards into one; any remaining card balance can be transferred to a new card less the re-issuance fee.It has an expiration date and it is displayed on the front of the gift card.
You Might Also Like :
- Bob Evans Dream Machine Promotion at Bobevans.com/Dreammachine
- Green Dot Online Login at GreenDotOnline.com Account
- eZCardInfo Credit Card review & Customer service on eZcardinfo.com
- Dillard's Credit Card Online Payment Guide for Dillard card Member
- Storm Cinemas Naas online Booking guide
- Verizon's Summer of Entertainment Sweepstakes