There are many nationalized banks in India; Corporation bank is one of them. Corporation bank was established in 1906 in Udupi, Karnataka state of India. Shri Keshub Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd launched the net banking facility. On 1st January 2001, Corporation Bank introduced Corporation Bank Net Banking or Corp Net facility. The official website of Corporation bank is www.corpbank.com where you can login for Internet Banking or Net banking. The process of login is given below. To use the facility of Internet Banking you will have to login at the official website.
For personal as well as for corporate banking services, internet banking is completely secure facility. With the help of online banking of Corporation bank you can access the bank accounts of Corporation bank at anytime and anywhere. Net banking is a secure and convenient platform for the customers. If Customers who are interested in internet banking and want to register for the internet facility, then Registration forms can be downloaded from the website of the bank.
Online banking from Corporation Bank of India is available for the NRI’s. Deployment of funds can be planned because the facility of internet banking helps in making Cash Inflow forecasts. Customers can download the data in different formats which can be benefit the corporates in meeting their MIS purpose.
The following services are offered by Corporation Bank India Net Banking:
- BSNL Bill Payments
- Direct and Indirect Tax Payment
- Customs Duty Payment
- Central Excise Payments
- LIC Premium Payment
- Creation and Cancellation of Payment Instructions
- Collection and Payments Services (CAPS)
- Online Railway Tickets Booking
- Funds Transfer
Benefits of online banking
- Online railway ticket booking
- direct tax payment
- Custom duty payment through ICEGATE
- online trading
- LIC premium
The Fast Collection Services (FCS) of bank is one of its premier products, as per Fast Collection Services (FCS) collections from 135 cities / towns are pooled at locations of corporate’s choice.
Other services of Corporation bank
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Recharge
- Sale of Gold Bars and Coins
- Issuing Government of India Bonds
- Senior Citizens' Schemes and Pension Accounts
- Sale of Stamp Papers in Karnataka
- Mobile, SMS Banking
How to login at www.CorpBank.com?
- Open the official website at www.CorpBank.com
- Click on the option “Internet Banking”, which is given at the top of the page.
Three options are given for login:
- Login for personal banking
- Login for corporate banking and
- Login for cash management
- If you select the option of login for personal banking, then you will have to enter your user id and password, and click on “Login” option.
- If you choose the option of login for corporate banking, then enter user id, password, and domain id. After that, click on “Login” button.
- If you click on “Login for cash management, then enter user id and password, and click on “Login”.
You Might Also Like :