RG&E (Rochester Gas and Electric) is the utility company, that provides gas and electricity service throughout most of the Rochester area. RG&E offers online billing service for their customers on its official website www.rge.com. By this service, people can receive and pay RG&E bill online through RG&E's e-Bill service or by any one of hundreds of online billing service providers.
Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation is a secondary of RGS Energy Group, Inc. It was established in 1904, based in Rochester, New York. RG&E connects in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in western New York. It gives reliable and competitive services to residential customers to better run their utility needs and requirements. The company produces electricity through one coal-fired plant, three gas turbine plants, and various small hydroelectric stations. Now, customers of RG&E Company can order RG&E services like new connection, transfer, or disconnection online through ConnectUtilities.com along with phone, cable TV, satellite TV, internet, newspaper, and more in just a few minutes. It delivers electricity and natural gas energy to more than 6, 50,000 residents and businesses in a nine county region centered on the city of Rochester in upstate New York.
RG&E Bill Pay Tips
Customers of RG&E Company have many ways to pay their RG&E bill online. They can pay their bills by e-Bill service, make a one-time e-Payment, online, mail, phone, etc.
Go paper free with RG&E's e-Bill service: To use the RG&E’s e-Bill service for payment automatically or make monthly payments, you will need to create a secure Login ID and password then follow the instructions like select the account(s) you wish to view and pay online, enter your banking and payment preferences, and you're set.
Screenshot of www.rge.com (Pay your bill online)
How to make online Bill Payment?
- To make payment online, first register with an online service provider at their web site
- Start your RG&E account by entering RG&E to your list of companies for online bill payment.
- View new bills by logging onto your online billing service account at your service provider's web site.
- And pay your RG&E bill through your online billing service provider to transfer money from your bank account to RG&E electronically.
- After receiving your first bill online, future bills will be available online approximately 28 days after the date that appears on the left side of your most recent bill.
Benefits of online pay service
- It's free when you enroll at rge.com.
- The convenience of not having to write checks or mail your RG&E payment.
- Online access to all bills you enroll with your online billing service provider.
- Peace of mind - all customer data is protected against unauthorized access.
- Less paper to deal with since your bill is sent and viewed online. Get a paper bill by printing it when you view your bill. They will no longer be sending you a paper bill.
If you have any questions about RG&E bill service, then you can send your question to RG&E electronically through Write to RG&E form or contact their Customer Service Call Center at 1.800.743.2110, Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Make an e-Payment: With e-Pay service, you can pay your bill online but still receive your paper bill every month. To use this service for making payment, login into your account and enter your account number without spaces or dashes.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application: To make payment through EFT, you need to submit form or complete the form on the back of your RG&E bill payment stub. Once enrolled, your bill will list the date your payment will be deducted and your bill payment stub will display "AUTOPAY" in the "Amount Due" box.
If you have already use the RGE online payment service or another online billing provider, then be sure to cancel that recurring payment option to avoid duplicate monthly payments with EFT.
By mail: RG& E customers can also play their bill by mail. To pay your bill by mail, enclose your check or money order and payment stub in the return envelope provided with your billing statement. Or, mail your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 5300
Pay in Person: If you want to make payment fast and in person, then pay at any one of their location or use one of their approved pay agents and any Walmart location nationwide.
Pay Agents: Agents take charge as convenience fee for their service and accept cash, money orders or payments using debit cards with PIN code access (some also accept checks). To find pay agents, visit pay agent locator and enter zip code and get location list.
Using the Drop Box
You can also drop off your bill payment at the following RG&E office locations
- Canandaigua: 79 Clark St.
- Geneseo: 56 Main St.
- Sodus: 14 State St.
- Fillmore: 32 Main St.
- Belmont: 23 Schuyler St.
- Rochester: 256 Waring Rd.; 89 East Ave; 400 West Ave
Pay by credit cards: RG&E customers can now make payments by credit card using a third party pay agent.
Pay gift Cards: RG&E also provides gift cards service to pay RG&E energy bills. With no expiration date, these cards can be redeemed at any RG&E customer service office location or can be mailed to RG&E with a bill payment stub. It is available in three increments $25, $50 and $100.
To purchase a gift card:
- Visit an RG&E customer service walk-in office (see locations at right)
- Complete the order form and mail a check payable to RG&E to:
RG&E Customer Service
89 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14649
Pay by phone: Customers can pay bills by phone at 1.877.266.3492, 24/7.
Contact details and address:
Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation
89 East Ave.
Rochester, NY 14649
NY Tel. 800-743-2110
You Might Also Like :
- How to pay Atlantic City Electric bill online at Atlanticcityelectric.com?
- Www.chugachelectric.com Bill Pay - Chugach Electric Billing & Online Payment
- Www.kcpl.com - KCP&L Bill Pay - Online Bill Payment Center
- How to Pay American express Bill using Americanexpress.com?
- Georgia power bill pay AT www.georgiapower.com
- Time warner cable pay bill online - TWC Online Bill Payment