Chicago Public Schools is the third largest school district in the United States that manages over 600 public elementary and high schools in Chicago. CPS Impact Student Portal is a web based portal from Chicago Public Schools where students can check their grades and attendance and also monitor their academic progress, 24×7 anytime - anywhere.
Screenshot of homepage of www.cps.edu
Chicago Public Schools is led by a team of committed, distinguished and highly accomplished individuals. CPS Impact Student Portal can be accessed by all of students with in grades 5th-12th at non-charter. At the CPS Student Portal, you can view your upcoming assignments, make an alert event, view your summary grades and attendance, schools calendar and report card.
CPS Impact Student Portal Login Guide:
- First, visit the site for Cps Impact Student Login.
- Enter your CPS username and password to login at the site and click on Sign in.
Your username and password are the same as your FirstClass username and password. To active FirstClass account or for password, you can contact your school administartion.
CPS Student Portal Features:
Assignments: Students can view their upcoming assignments and also past assignments, including due dates and grades received.
At this screen, you can view a summary of your averages from each report card period for all classes. Moreover, it serves as the point of entry for teacher-student dialogue.
You can view a list of all non-present attendance events for example absences and tardiest, recorded during the school year.
To pr ompt an email or text message notification for attendance or grade activities, students can make a customized ‘alert event’.
Note: Please confirm your text message plan with your provider before configuring a cell phone text alert as standard rates will apply.
The school administrator enters non-present attendance events by date as well as a high-level description of any campus or District events and students can view this at CPS student portal.
- Report card:
Only after the completion of report card at the school, this service will be available to students.
If you have questions regarding the Student Portal, you can contact your school directly.
Consider the following points:
- For all questions related to your CPS username and password, please confer with your school administration.
- You can not get information about school announcements at student portal and for upcoming events, you can visit your school’s main website.
- The information which is available in Gradebook may differ from school to school and teacher to teacher.
- To access the Student Portal, you can use your valid Chicago Public Library (CPL) card at any branch. You must have a valid CPL card in good standing to use a CPL public computer. Simply, you have to make an online reservation at the PC Reservation Station. You can select from the next available PC or pick a time that is most suitable for you. Patrons are permitted two 1-hour PC sessions daily.
At the Student Portal, elementary cumulative cards and high school transcripts are not available. For transcript information, please see your school.
You Might Also Like :
- How to Login to University of Rochester Email from Rochester.edu
- Next Step TCS Campus Portal : Nextstep.tcs.com
- Elabor Workforce Portal at WorkForcePortal.elabor.com
- Nasza-klasa.pl Profile, BLog & Wiki Info
- Assessment.Discoveryeducation.com - Login guide to Discovery Education Assessment
- Chicago Metro Train schedule & Maps at Metrarail.com